Change width of input fields and only show attendee info for the 1st attendee.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Change width of input fields and only show attendee info for the 1st attendee.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    necl-it
    Participant

Hello,

I am working with event tickets plus and I have a few questions.

1) The form fields on the attendee info are really small in responsive mobile view on my site (see screenshot). The RSVP fields are also the same. Is there any way I can set these fields to full width within their container on mobile views?

2) In the screenshot, the table cell borders don’t align with quantity and the ticket title. Is there a way I make these the same height so the bottom borders align

3) Is there any way to only show an attendee information option for the 1st attendee. In the event a user selects 2 or more tickets, I only require one type of attendee information to be collected once.

Please let me know if this doesn’t make sense and I’ll try to explain further.

Looking forward to your reply
    Neil

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

This essentially looks like a custom development task and so is outside of our stated scope of support.

With that being said, we’d love to help point you in the right direction.

We do need to prioritize support requests from other customers at this time but I’ll certainly flag this with the team and – although we can’t make any promises – if we have time and space to come back and help, we’ll be happy to do so.  Please let us know if you’d like to go this route so that you can be added to this queue.

In the meantime, if there is any more information you can share (including mock-ups) that will help us to better understand what you are seeking please do feel free to add them to this ticket.

If you urgently need help with this, however, you may instead wish to consider working with a suitably skilled developer or designer who can offer the additional level of support you require.

Thanks and cheers,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Change width of input fields and only show attendee info for the 1st attendee.’ is closed to new replies.