Change "Sold" count and email question

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Change "Sold" count and email question

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Janice
    Participant

I made several test orders during setup and am now showing 5 sold tickets in the Attendees by Ticket report. However, even when I delete the attendees and their associated orders, the report continues to show those tickets as sold. How can I reset “Tickets sold” back to 0 so I can keep an accurate count when I open up actual ticket sales?

Also, I used the code snippet to add the bit of code to my theme’s function to disable the tickets email. Will this also remove the line from the Woo Completed Order email that says “Your tickets will be sent in a separate email?” If not, how can I do that?

Thank you.

George
    Participant

Hey Janice,

Thanks for reaching out. I don’t find this exact same behavior with tickets, and so to help me investigate here I’m wondering if you can post your site’s complete, un-edited system information? Here’s how to do that: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Next, in regards to the email text you’re referring to, that snippet would not remove the “Your tickets will be sent in a separate email” text. I actually cannot find this text in some test emails I’ve been sending—can you share a screenshot of where you see this text in your emails?

You can do so by uploading the screenshots to this thread. If you have issues with that, you can upload to Imgur.com, Flickr.com, CloudUp.com, or any similar image-hosting site; then just share the links to those images here and I’ll take a look.

Thanks!
    George

Janice
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Janice
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Janice
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Janice
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Change "Sold" count and email question’ is closed to new replies.