Change QR-link

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Change QR-link

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kustdk
    Participant

Hi,

Like many others it is a big problem for me, that the check in phase is so slow. Having hundreds of participants for an event seconds accumulate.

Therefore I am thinking about making some manual solution to do an offline check in. But to do this I would need to change the link in the QR. Is this possible and if so – where?

Thanks

Thanks so much for reaching out!

One thing you can do is to export and print out your Attendees so that you can check them in through an offline mode.  The following article can walk you through the steps on how to do that:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/managing-your-orders-and-attendees/#exporting-attendees

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

kustdk
    Participant

Hi Jaime,

Thank you for the reply.

I am afraid this does not solve the issue. Exporting the attendance list and the checking them in perhaps via a simple excel-sheet is not helping the process. I would not be able to use the QR code on the tickets for anything, since the QR code contains a URL to go to the admin page for check in. Therefore if I was able to change the coding that generates the QR code i could make it only contain an information that I was able to export. I hope it makes sense.

So can I change the QR code?

I’m sorry that my previous suggestion wasn’t exactly what you were looking for.  You can change the QR code using the snippet provided in the following forum post:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/qr-code-scanner/page/2/#dl_post-1292380

Let me know how that goes and if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Change QR-link’ is closed to new replies.