Change in calendar after upgrade to 3.12.1

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Change in calendar after upgrade to 3.12.1

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    communityanswers
    Participant

Prior to latest upgrade, we would filter events on the calendar based on category and get a calendar of that category only. Now we see a “View All # Events” message for those days that have more than 6 events (our current threshold). Obviously, when you click on the “view all” you do not see any events as the filter does not find any. This was not a problem prior to this last upgrade. Please advise.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues. It is indeed a bug you found. Sorry about that. I have created a ticket to address this, but I do not have a timeline when that might happen.

In the mean time to fix it you could try downgrade to 3.11.

You can download the older versions from your account here on theeventscalendar.com and older versions of the core plugin here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar/developers/

And then follow this guide to manually changing the plugins:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/manual-updates/

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

communityanswers
    Participant

found an additional discrepancy in the new upgrade. with recurring events the schedule showed up as:
    Schedule: Every day until October 15, 2015 (See all)

Now after upgrade it shows up as: Schedule: An event every day that lasts 0 day(s) and 0 hour(s), the last of which will begin on July 16, 2016 (See all)

Thanks,
    Virginia

Geoff

Hey there! Just a heads up that The Events Calendar 3.12.3 shipped just minutes ago and included a fix for the issue you reported here. Please do check it out and make the update!

Thanks for your support. 🙂

Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Change in calendar after upgrade to 3.12.1’ is closed to new replies.