Change Featured Image Size with Quck CSS

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Change Featured Image Size with Quck CSS

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lance
    Participant

I’m finding that with a relatively recent update, the featured images in the single event view of TECP are almost like banner images, wide but not high enough. It looks OK in a desktop or laptop browser, but very small in mobile phone. Also, it’s much harder to find images that work in that banner format.

So, I’m wondering if there’s any code that I can enter in the Quick CSS box of my theme (Enfold by Kriesi) to increase the height of the featured images.

Zach Tirrell
    Keymaster

Lance,

I assume this is the page you are talking about? https://centerforworldmusic.org/events/

That alteration of the featured images is not something we are intentionally doing. I suspect that your theme or a plugin is cropping these images. It’s not as simple as a CSS change, because the images themselves are being cropped to these shorter dimensions. You can confirm this is true because some of the images are taller than others.

I went ahead and tried the latest version of Enfold myself and did not immediately see the same problem, although you likely have a lot of customized settings.

Is it possible for you to go through our conflicting testing guide on a test site? Keep in mind that to test this, you will have to upload a new image and see the effect, since whatever is causing the shortened images is cropping them and this is most likely occurring during upload.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Change Featured Image Size with Quck CSS’ is closed to new replies.