Change display of header and events on consecutive days

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Change display of header and events on consecutive days

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joseph Huse
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to change/add new or dormant functionalities in the events calendar.

1. I would like to enable a user to change the year being viewed on the calendar. They should be similar to the arrow keys that are used to change the months both backward and forward.

2. I would like to display events that are on consecutive days to be displayed as one single event spanning those days. I know this is possible because I have seen it on Newton Arbitration’s website (https://newtonarbitration.com)

Request your urgent assistance.

Regards

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for reaching out!

Users can currently select the year in the Date field of the Tribe Events Bar (see screenshot), but to add new links to change the year, you would need to customize the templates for the views you want to add them to by following these instructions.

We have actually started working on displaying multi-day events as one event that spans across days in month view! If you’d like to stay up to date on progress for this, please cast your vote for this feature request here – we post progress updates as we have them. I took a look at the site you linked to, but it is actually using a different calendar platform (not The Events Calendar).

For now, our themer’s guide is the place to start if you’d like to make this customization yourself, or we also have a list of recommended developers you could contact if you’d like to have the code done for you.

We are limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations, but if you get stuck or have any questions, please let me know and I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Change display of header and events on consecutive days’ is closed to new replies.