Cart Product Photos Not Showing

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Cart Product Photos Not Showing

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Brad Leng.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brad Leng
    Participant

Hi, product photos (i.e. event tickets) are not showing in the cart and checkout views of the site. I have photos added to the events (featured products) and in the Woocommerce product listing (product image), a cleared browser cache, and I’ve removed plugins but no effect.

As I look through the sites in your showcase area to see if other sites have solved this issue, I see that every site that is selling tickets is also experiencing this issue, including your own demo (here are some examples: http://wpshindig.com/cart/, https://www.vinology.com/cart/, . Is this a known bug or is there a setting i’m overlooking?

Thanks,
    Robb.

Caroline

Hi Robb,

Thanks for reaching out, and I’m so sorry for the trouble here! This is definitely a strange issue, and we’d love to do some further investigating and confirm whether or not we’re looking at a legitimate bug here.

First things first, would you mind taking a moment to share your system information with us so that we can determine what kind of setup you’re running? You can find instructions on how to share your system information with us here on our Knowledgebase. Give it a look over, and let me know if you should have any questions!

Thank you!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Cart Product Photos Not Showing’ is closed to new replies.