Capturing registration data when adding to cart

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Capturing registration data when adding to cart

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Luke Kenny
    Participant

I would like to use the Formidable Forms WooCommerce extension to gather additional registration data from users before they add tickets to the basket.

This plug in, which attaches to the woocommerce_before_add_to_cart_button, seems to work OK when viewing the ticket as a WooCommerce product, but the Events Tickets Pro does not seem to be using that hook.

I would use the custom fields Events Tickets Pro offers, but I need the data saved in the user profile and editable. The events are community events and we want to have a drop down to select a participant, and the participant will have another form with their details, allergies etc. A family might have one account, but 4 different participants, so need 4 forms filled in.

Is there a way to get the Events Tickets add to cart to fire this plugin like the WooCommerce page does?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Luke,

Thanks for using our plugins and for reaching out!

I am sorry to disappoint, but customizations like this are beyond the support we can provide.

If you need help then I can share with you a list of independent developers who are not affiliated with us and can likely help you out:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

Thanks for your understanding!

Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Capturing registration data when adding to cart’ is closed to new replies.