Capacity for tickets not working

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Capacity for tickets not working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Miki
    Participant

FRONT END – INDIVIDUAL EVENT
    1. (img. 2) In the event page it says “unlimited ledige” below where you chose the amount of tickets you need. “unlimited” dissapear when i use -/+.
    How do I remove “unlimited” so it just say “ledige” and then the amount of tickets available.? (I guess it has something to do with issue number 2 in the back end)

BACK END
    2. (img. 3.1 ) In the back end it also says “(unlimited)” eventhough i put 30 as max.
    3. (img. 1 and img. 4) Furthermore, it seems like “share capacity with other tickets” works for the first event but “set capacity for this ticket” does not work.
    4. (img. 4) on the second event neither “share capacity with other tickets” or “set capacity for this ticket” works – nothing happens when I use them.

Hi Miki,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

As a first step, let’s try to rule out if there is some type of conflict at play.
    This is usually because of:

• A conflict with another plugin
    • A conflict with your WordPress theme
    • A template customization for the Events Calendar that requires updating

When it comes to that type of issue, it is preferable to troubleshoot in a staging environment if you have one.

A first quick test is to simply temporarily revert back to a default WordPress theme such as twenty-sixteen to see if the issue persists.

The next step would be to go through our testing for conflicts procedure and let us know what you find out.

Basically the goal here is to revert back to a bare WordPress installation to see if the problem persists. It also allows us to pinpoint what the cause of the issue is.

But, before you do that, there are 2 things I would advise:

• Make a backup of your database
    • Consider activating a “Maintenance Page” plugin if you are doing this on your live site (to minimize impact on your visitors)

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Miki
    Participant

Hi Jaime,

Thnaks, for your reply!

I have now tried the following:
    – I switched to the twenty seventeen theme – did not change anything.
    – i disabled all plugins except WooCommerce, event ticket, event ticket plus, the events calendar – did not change anything.
    – I have cleared my browser cache and retested – did not change anything.

So what do I do now?

Best regards Miki

lucacesare
    Participant

Same issue here!

Nicola
    Participant

We are having the exact same issues. No tickets displaying. Have done all the suggestions but still not showing.
    could this be a theme error?

simpletheory
    Participant

Same issue here. Trying to change the capacity to anything does not save and still shows as unlimited (although tickets are available for purchase on the front end).

Miki
    Participant

I might have found a solution.

I acivated inventory management in WooCommerce.
    WooCommerce -> Settings -> inventory -> activate inventory management and now it seems to works.

simpletheory
    Participant

mastermcc, that worked for me. Thanks!

Miki
    Participant

I am happy to hear that simpletheory 🙂

Glad you were able to resolve your issue, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

Since this issue has been resolved, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Capacity for tickets not working’ is closed to new replies.