Can't Submit Event Error: Start / End Time is required

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Can't Submit Event Error: Start / End Time is required

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Rasmus
    Participant

Confirmed, the modified template files in my child-theme caused the problem.

Question is how to make the same changes in the new files. The structure seems to be very different.

Hunter

Thank you for the update and I’m glad to see you’ve identified the source of conflict. You’ll essentially need to go over line by line to ensure you’re using the most updated code. I know this isn’t ideal but our goal is to use the most efficient methods possible which often means refactoring code.

As @Andras so helpfully mentioned, visit the Settings > Help page and turn your attention to the Recent Template Changes section for more information.

I’ll close this thread out unless you have any more questions or concerns on the matter, so please let me know and have a wonderful rest of your day. Cheers 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't Submit Event Error: Start / End Time is required’ is closed to new replies.