Can't see events as post URGENT!!

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Can't see events as post URGENT!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    mastres
    Participant
    George
    Participant

Sorry to hear this!

1. Can you please try to deactivate The Events Calendar, Events Calendar Pro, and Filter Bar? Do nothing else but deactivate all three of these plugins. Once deactivated, do the slideshows suddenly show up?

2. Next, in your second screenshot you highlight the “Show events in blog loop” option and say that it “worked” before the update. Can you clarify what this means? Do you mean that, before the update, events would show up in the slider on the home page?

3. What version of The Events Calendar were you running before you updated to 4.2.2?

4. Please open a support ticket with the theme authors as well. I am of course going to keep working with you here, too! 😀 But this may be a theme-related problem and so it is worth opening a support thread with both us and them at the same time in case a theme code change is required to fix this.

⚠️ Please Note: I know you describe this issue as urgent, so we will try to prioritize it. However, please note our support response time of one reply every 24 hours. This is the average pace of replies; as noted, I will try to reply more quickly, but I just wanted to mention this so that you could set your expectations early.

Thank you!
    George

mastres
    Participant

Point 1:
    There aren’t other post only events so if i deactivated nothing will happend
    I create one post with the tag “destacado” and shows it, so it’s not a problem with theme, anyway i don’t have support for that theme.
    http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/1408818/0868add4dde671829d9cded9492c2aab

Point 2:
    Yes, i mean that works perfectly and when i have updated the slider stop work.

Point 3:
    I have this version downloaded so i supposed this version, but not sure
    events-calendar-pro.4.0.6
    the-events-calendar-community-events.4.0.5
    the-events-calendar-filterbar.4.0.3

Point 4 see point 1 😉

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

mastres
    Participant

This reply is private.

mastres
    Participant

I have found this old ticket for woocommerce, hope this help.
    This is a requrrent issue https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/include-events-in-main-blog-loop-how-to-show-event-image/#post-65420
    I didn’t remember how we solved it

George
    Participant

Hi @Mastres,

I do not see an email with the theme .zip attached to it — can you send that theme over email to us as I mentioned above?

Also, can you address question #2 that I wrote above regarding how this works?

As the WooCommerce support rep in that thread explained, this is an involved customization that is more appropriate for a developer you are hiring to help with you. Your theme is breaking the “show in main loop” functions, and so you should mainly be contacting the theme author for support.

Despite this, I will try to offer some more advice, but please email the theme and address question #2 above and I will attempt to identify the problem from there.

Thank you,
    George

mastres
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

mastres
    Participant

Hi George, i think the last time one of your team make the modifications in functions.php i didn’t made it.

Anyway i have find another solution using one plugin.

Thanks for your help!!

George
    Participant

Glad to hear it, @Mastres. Would you care to share what plugin helped you, in case other customers have similar problems?

Thank you!
    George

mastres
    Participant

Yes, Slider Revolution with Post-based Slider 😉

George
    Participant

Thank you!
    George

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't see events as post URGENT!!’ is closed to new replies.