Can't see 'attendees' or 'sales reports' on the front-end after creating event

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Can't see 'attendees' or 'sales reports' on the front-end after creating event

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Robert Rainbow
    Participant

Hi support

I cannot see the links for ‘attendees’ or ‘sales reports’ on the front-end. I can only see ‘view’, ‘edit’, and ‘delete’.

I can type the URL in manually (example: https://entrycentre.com/events/e/attendees/event/735) and I get the page I’m after.

Any ideas as to why this isn’t displaying? Is it because I need to renew my license for Events Tickets Plus?

Thanks in advance

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Joe!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Let me help you with that. 🙂

The Attendees and Sales links will only appear if there are tickets created for the event. Could you please confirm that the event does not have any tickets in it?

If it does have tickets but you are still unable to see the links, then this could be related to the plugin versions you are using. I can see you are using an older version of Event Tickets Plus, so that might be the issue here.

Please make sure you update to the latest versions of all of our plugins to ensure full compatibility between them.

Let me know how that goes and if you have other questions.

Best,
    Victor

Robert Rainbow
    Participant

Hi there,

Can you please clarify whether Events Tickets Plus is a prerequisite for Community Tickets? We won’t be creating tickets ourselves, just other users on the front-end via Community Tickets. Do we still need to renew Events Tickets Plus?

The event we have created does have tickets available for purchase, and the attendees list is accessible by going directly to the URL

Thanks

Robert Rainbow
    Participant

Hey there, I’ve just purchased a new license for Events Tickets Plus and updated the plugin. Unfortunately I’m still unable to see the Attendees or Sales buttons links on the front-end. However if I go directly to the attendees page via URL, I can see that two test tickets have been purchased.

Attached are a few screenshots detailing the problem, hopefully you can help us figure this out!

Thanks again

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Robert!
    (my apologies for calling you Joe before)

I’m sorry you are not able to see the links yet. Let me help you troubleshoot that.

First, let me clarify that Community Tickets currently requires you to have Event Tickets Plus in order to be able to create and manage RSVP tickets through the community forms. That said, we are currently working to drop this requirement, so that you will be able manage RSVPs with only Event Tickets installed.

I will add this thread to the corresponding report so we can notify you when this change is made in one of our next maintenance releases.

Regarding the links not showing, is this happening with all events or just one/some? Are you making any template customizations to that page?

I know you tried the following:

• Deactivated all other plugins? Yes
    • Switched to a default theme? Yes

Did you see any difference while deactivating all other plugins? What happens if you deactivate all other plugins and switch to a default theme at the same time? Does it change anything?

If you see no changes in those conditions, we’ll have to make some deeper troubleshooting.

When coming back, please share with us your latest system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't see 'attendees' or 'sales reports' on the front-end after creating event’ is closed to new replies.