Can't renew license (reopening)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Can't renew license (reopening)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    philly00
    Participant

Hello: Revisiting the issue I originally filed in November 2017 (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/cant-renew-license/#dl_post-1392844). Thank you Patricia for responding. Apologies for taking so long to get back.

Tried again today to renew the Calendar Pro subscription and still not able to accept terms/conditions. Tried Chrome and Firefox browsers. Perhaps a popup blocker is preventing me from accepting?

Please advise

Thanks
    Steve F.

Patricia

Hey Steve,

Welcome back to our forum!

I’m really sorry to hear that you are still having problems to renew your license key!

I’m not able to reproduce the issue from here: just accessed your account via Chrome and Firefox and everything is working as expected (the “Terms and Conditions” check box is visible – here’s the screenshot).

Have you tried to renew the license via incognito window? If you have a browser extension causing the issue, accessing the site via incognito would solve the problem as all extensions are disabled by default in this mode (unless you manually changed/enabled them to work in incognito as well). Have you tried to renew your license using a different computer/device? Perhaps something unique/specific to your computer is causing this issue.

If the issue persists, I can check if it is possible for us to update your license from here (assuming that you have a valid payment method enabled under My Account > Payment Methods).

Thanks!

Patricia

philly00
    Participant

Thank you. Yep, that’s the screen I’m seeing. I click on the highlighted “terms and conditions” text, it takes me to a terms page (with no “accept” button I can see) and then when I return to the checkout page and try to complete the transaction, I get a “you must accept our terms and conditions” error message. Tried the same process in incognito browser — same result. Just in case you can process the transaction from there, I’ve entered credit card info in the payment methods section and enabled it.

Patricia

Hi Steve,

I’d like to apologize for the delay in response. Thanks for your patience!

To proceed with your request, could you please send us an email at support (at) theeventscalendar (dot) com? Our license experts will be more than happy to help and create a manual order for you!

I’ve been talking to my colleagues and none of us were able to replicate the issue you are experiencing: we all can see and check the “Terms and Conditions” checkbox (Screenshot here).

Please note that our Terms & Conditions page doesn’t have any button to accept it. The only way to agree with the terms is by checking the box in the checkout page.

If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Patricia

Hi Steve,

One more thing I forgot to ask: could you please access the checkout page, open your browser’s console and send us a screenshot of what you see in there? This would help us to find the cause of the issue!

Thanks,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't renew license (reopening)’ is closed to new replies.