Can't register event from within WordPress

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Can't register event from within WordPress

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Yanyong
    Participant

Recently purchased the eventbrite tickets plugin for the event calendar pro. After initial configuration I created a free ticket for my test event and can see the ticket box appearing on my event page with “register” button. However when clicked the register button, it’s just showing the “spinner” image forever. Looks like it’s not able to communicate with eventbrite service.

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Yanyong,

Thanks for reaching out to us, and welcome to the The Events Calendar Forums, or TEC.

Your problems seems to be a JavaScript error, so I will ask you to try our the things pointed in our Conflicts Page.

If that doesn’t solve your issue, can you check if your Browser Console has any errors, check this page to see how to do that. If that’s the case please send us the message it shows you.

My Best Regards,.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't register event from within WordPress’ is closed to new replies.