Can't put a price on tickets!

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Can't put a price on tickets!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    James Kendall
    Participant

Hello,

When I create new events I can no longer put a price on them, the box just isn’t there? I haven’t changed anything on my website so I can’t think why this is happening.

Also, for a while now when I edit a ticket, there are now TWO boxes for the price. If I don’t input the price into both of them then the ticket saves itself as ‘free’ so I have to put the price in twice. Why would this be happening?

I’d like to get these issues, especially the first one, resolved right away as I can no longer upload events and ticket sales to my website and I”m losing business.

Below are tow screenshots of the issue on my website. You can see the extra box or lack of them in each case.

ticket issue - screenshot

ticket issue 2 - screenshot

I’ll e honest, I’m not that impressed with Event Calendar / Woo Tickets. Considering I paid money for it, it’s had a few faults including not sending out e-tickets to paying customers. It seems to be issue after issue.

Can someone from the team please help me – thanks.

I’ll be offline until Monday so I won’t be able to respond before then.

Thanks – James

George
    Participant

Hey @Lea,

It sounds like there are two separate issues here:

1. “When I create new events I can no longer put a price on them, the box just isn’t there?”—to be clear, do you mean the “Cost” field on events? I am talking about the “Cost” field that is NOT in the “Tickets” metabox.

2. The “two boxes for price” issue in the “Tickets” metabox is odd, not something anyone else has reported, and one I cannot recreate.

To help investigate this, can you please do the following steps?

• 2a) Deactivate ALL plugins on your site except for just The Events Calendar, Event Tickets, Event Tickets Plus, and WooCommerce. When these four plugins are the ONLY active plugins on your site, do you have two cost boxes still?
    • 2b) Please post your system information here. You can do so by following these steps: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thank you!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't put a price on tickets!’ is closed to new replies.