Can’t publish ticket to Eventbrite.com

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Can’t publish ticket to Eventbrite.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Monika
    Participant

Hello, I cannot publish my events to eventbrite.com. When trying I get this response message (poorly translated from german version ;-):

We could not synchronize your event with Eventbrite. This has happened:
    The dates you have chosen for your ticket sale are inconsistent:
    The start and end date / time of the ticket sale must not be the same

But they are not!
    Can you help?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Monika,

Thanks for reaching out!

I tried recreating the issue on my end with the information you’re using but was not able to do so. Is this the first time you’ve tried sending events to Eventbrite, or have you been able to successfully do this before?

The first thing I would recommend is to update to the current versions of WordPress (4.8) as well as The Events Calendar (4.5.6) and Eventbrite Tickets (4.4.5) and see if that solves the issue for you. If not, the next step would be testing for conflicts. If you don’t want to do this on your live site, I would recommend using a plugin like WP Staging that will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing.

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can’t publish ticket to Eventbrite.com’ is closed to new replies.