Cant import an event

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Cant import an event

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Vanessa.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Vanessa
    Participant

This is not working like in your video tutorial.
    I have set up the app key
    When I go to import an eventbrite event I get a select pulldown (than does not list my event) or a field to enter the URL.
    WhenI enter the url I get another screen ‘Legacy Events Import’ (attached) that does not do anything

Hunter

Hey Vanessa,

First off, thank you for your purchase and welcome to the premium plugin support forums! Sorry to see you’re having troubles importing events from Eventbrite. I’d be happy to look further into the issue, but before doing so I’ll need you to review our Testing for conflicts guide and let me know what you find out. This is a required step to continue receiving troubleshooting support.

And just to confirm, have you reviewed our Configuring Eventbrite Tickets tutorial to ensure things are set up properly? If not, please do so and let me know if that has an effect on the behavior.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Cant import an event’ is closed to new replies.