Can't generate repeating event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Can't generate repeating event

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Keith
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to generate a repeating event. This is how I have it set up. After creating the event, only 1 event appears on the calendar. If I search for the event in the Edit Events page, using the event title, only 1 event is found. When I click the Edit Event link, it gives me the option to edit the individual event or the series, so it has been set up a series, but it is a series of just one event.

Regards,
    Keith

Hunter

Hey Keith,

Welcome back to the forums. I just tried creating a series of recurring events with the same settings you have in the screenshot provided. I was able to successfully create 8 events, the first starting on April 22nd and the eighth event ending on June 10th.

When you search for the title of the recurring event in Events > Events in your wp-admin, do you only find one event? Lastly, I see you checked Yes to reverting back to the default WP theme and deactivating other plugins as recommended in our Testing for conflicts guide, but can you please confirm this?

Thank you for choosing PRO and I look forward to getting this issue resolved. Have a good one.

Keith
    Participant

Hi Hunter,

Yes, I only see one event, as I mentioned in my post above. Yes, I reverted back to a default theme. Isn’t that in the system info I posted?

Regards,
    Keith

Hunter

Hey Keith,

The reason I ask to confirm is because I was unable to reproduce the issues you’ve described, so that leads me to believe that there is a possibility you may have accidentally skipped over one or more steps in the Testing for conflicts guide.

Under Events > Settings > General, what do you have for the following options? (see screenshot below) Try different options and see if anything changes.

With that said, there’s not much I can do without being able to reproduce the errors. Additionally, we don’t have any logged bugs reporting similar issues, so there’s nothing else to be done other than keep an eye on the bug reports and update this thread if I come across anything.

I wish I was able to be of more assistance and best of luck narrowing down the source of conflict.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't generate repeating event’ is closed to new replies.