Can't delete scheduled imports

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Can't delete scheduled imports

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Neesha
    Participant

Hello,

When I try to delete the scheduled imports on my site I get the following message:

Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home/sunclou1/public_html/progressgnv.com/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/Aggregator/Tabs/Scheduled.php on line 248

And another message:

Error: 0 scheduled import was not 1.

I’ve tried the steps in the section “Test if there is a conflict” here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/?utm_medium=email-support&utm_source=helpscout&utm_campaign=support

Is there a way to delete these directly from the database?

Thanks!

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

You could also use a plugin like Health Check to do this testing.

We also just released new versions of The Events Calendar (4.6.20.1) and Events Calendar Pro (4.4.29.2), so I would also recommend updating to the current versions to see if you’re still running into this there. If you don’t see a prompt to update in the Plugins section of your Dashboard, you can do so manually by following these instructions.

Providing SQL queries is not something we are typically able to do here in the forums, but please let me know what you find with the steps above…if needed, I can add this thread to a queue for one of our developers to circle back on and try to help you out with deleting it in the database.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't delete scheduled imports’ is closed to new replies.