can't create new tickets!

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus can't create new tickets!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Philippe
    Participant

hello
    I just bought your plugin to manage an event..
    everything looks good except I can’t create tickets rendering the whole thing unusable..
    as soon as I create a new ticket in the event page a box says “ticket saved” but nothing is displayed and there is no place to purchase on the public visible page…
    please help

Geoff

Hi Philippe,

Thanks for getting in touch! Sorry for the trouble here with saving tickets here.

Are you using a multilingual plugin (such as WPML) by chance? If so, that is most likely where the issue is coming from since there is a known conflict with with multilingual plugins.

Let’s start there and see what we find.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Philippe
    Participant

yes there s a multilingual plugin and I disabled it and it didn’t changed anything..
    anyway I can’t disable the multilingual plugin on the website for this to work.. what can we do ?

Geoff

Hi Philippe, thanks for following up!

Yeah, you may need to try testing with new events and tickets once the multilingual plugin has been deactivated to see the effect. Or, it could be a conflict with a different plugin (or possibly the theme itself), which can be pinpointed by following these steps. It would be great if you could give that a try.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey Philippe–just checking in to see  if there’s been any update here or if the troubleshooting steps helped pinpoint any conflicts. Please let me know. 🙂

Geoff

Hi Phillipe! This thread has been quiet for a few weeks so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if you still have any questions here at all and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘can't create new tickets!’ is closed to new replies.