Can't change the standard stylesheet

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Can't change the standard stylesheet

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Duncan
    Participant

Hello,

I’m having the same issue as the user Jorge (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/cant-change-the-standard-stylesheet/). Once I changed my stylesheet option to tribe it does not allow me to change back. I have tried all that you have suggested (deleting plugins, trying different template, deleted and re-installed plugin, different browser, etc.). This seems to be recent as I was playing with it last week and did not encounter this issue. Any ideas?

George
    Participant

Hey Duncan,

Thank you for reaching out. Because of that other thread, I have investigated this closely and indeed have found the bug. I do not know why it worked for me a for a while—perhaps browser caching or something?—but on recent attempts at recreating this issue I have confirmed that the stylesheet option does not currently work.

This is something we must fix as soon as possible and I have created a bug ticket so that we can work on that.

I will mark this thread as “Pending Fix” and will post an update once the fix is released, which could be some time in the next few weeks.

Stay tuned, and sorry for the trouble here!

George

Duncan
    Participant

Hi George,

Thank you for your quick response. Is there any way to work around it for now? It is being used on a site set to launch by mid-June. I tried deactivating the plugin/deleting but had no luck.

Many thanks,

Yara (User’s web developer)

George
    Participant

Hey Yara,

There is unfortunately not a workaround for a temporary hotfix at this time. 🙁 I’m sorry to disappoint!

Stay tuned—we are working on this for a maintenance release as soon as possible.

— George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Geoff

Hey Duncan,

Just want to drop a quick note in here to let you know that The Events Calendar 4.2.1 is about to release any moment and it will include a patch for this issue. Please update and let us know if you continue to hit any trouble.

Thanks so much for your patience while we worked on this!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't change the standard stylesheet’ is closed to new replies.