Can't change recurring events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Can't change recurring events

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Joost
    Participant

Hi,

I’m having a problem which is driving me crazy. When I try to change a recurring events I only get the spinning WordPress wheel of death. Nothing happens. Already tried a few things:

– Turning off the pretty permalinks
    – Change the plugin files back to normal
    – Turing off extra fields
    – Turning off all other plugins
    – Revert back to old theme

Hopefully some of you can help me sort this out.

-Joost

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Joost,

There are certain instances where the recurring functionality in our plugin breaks and the only way to get it working again is to delete the events and recreate. You can take a look at this thread to get some ideas of what others are experiencing: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/cannot-save-certain-recurring-events/page/3/

The issue seems to crop up when you break one event out of a recurrence set and then try to update it. I’m not sure if this is what you are experiencing or not. At any rate, we are aware of some issues with the recurrence functionality and are working hard to get them fixed in the 3.0 release coming out in early 2013. Unfortunately there is no other fix for this until then. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes and hopefully you can figure out some other work around until the new version comes out.

Let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you.

Thanks,
    Jonah

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't change recurring events’ is closed to new replies.