Can't Advance Month in Calendar View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Can't Advance Month in Calendar View

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Simon
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I can’t seem to advance the month in the full calendar view.

Just goes blank and then relists the current month.

I turned off all the other plugins but it still hung up.

Thank you,

Simon

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Simon!

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Let me help you with that issue.

First, could you please share with us your system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/ ? We’ll see if there is anything strange that would indicate an error from there.

Also, please send us a link to the page where you are experiencing the issue so we can test it on our end.

It’s good you tested out by deactivating all other plugins, could you please switch to a default theme like twenty seventeen and see if any difference?

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Simon
    Participant

This reply is private.

Simon
    Participant

I’m sorry I was thinking of the problem with the ticket box. There is no number in it. I can not add a ticket in it. The RSVP worked fine but the ticket box doesn’t show a number. Can you help me with this even though it is not the main topic of the thread? Thank you again. Simon

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Simon!

Thanks for coming back with all that information.

I could not experience the issue for the month view you were having with the main events calendar. Did you manage to solve it? Please let me know about it.

Regarding the ticket box problem, I could not find an event which had a ticket in it. Could you please share a link to the event you are having the issue with?

Also, please share a screenshot of the edit event page where I can see the ticket editor with the ticket you created.

Is your theme making any template overrides for any of our plugins templates? You can verify this by seeing if there is a folder in your theme called /tribe-events 

Thanks,
    Victor

Simon
    Participant

Hi Victor, Yes the month seems to be resolved. Thank you.

As for the ticket, here are the screenshots.

I do not see a folder called /tribe-events but maybe I am looking in the wrong place?

Thank you again.

Simon

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Simon!

Thanks for clearing that out.

I could find the ticket in your site and I’m mostly sure that is a theme conflict.

To confirm this, could you please switch to a default theme, like twenty seventeen, and see if it works correctly?

If so, then I’d suggest you get in touch with the theme authors to see if they can help with this.

Please let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't Advance Month in Calendar View’ is closed to new replies.