Can't active Events Calendar Pro

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Can't active Events Calendar Pro

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hey Rob,

Lets start a new thread for a license issue if it continues. That message basically means it could not reach our server. Are you developing locally and are offline or behind some kind of firewall? I just tested it and was able to validate. Can you try again?

Brigetta
    Participant

I can’t seem to upload the Pro version. It comes back with the message…

“Destination folder already exists. /home7/whitefj0/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/
    Plugin install failed.”

When I unzip the Pro download, it has seven folders- admin, land, lib, resources, test, vendor, views and two files- events calendar pro.php and template-tags. php… none of which are just Pro.

Help please.

Larry

Shane ~ Thanks for getting back to me right away. The first approach you outlined worked fine. I wasn’t able to try until today, but I do appreciate your prompt response. Now I get to play around with it! Keep up the good work. — LS

Hi Brigetta – that means you already have the plugin uploaded. All you need to do now is activate it from within your list of plugins!

Brigetta
    Participant

Shane,

I wish that was the case, but the only one I have is the free version. The PRO is nowhere to be found in my list of active or inactive plugins. And if the Pro were combined with the free and the free IS activated, wouldn’t I have the PRO features available? It’s not there. Boo hoo!

@Brigetta,

I think I need to dig into your system to see what is going on. Can you email me at [email protected] with an admin account so that I can poke around? I might need ftp access as well.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't active Events Calendar Pro’ is closed to new replies.