Cannot view all Events settings

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Cannot view all Events settings

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Derek Brown
    Participant

Hi everybody,

We just installed Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus plugins.

Once activated, an Events menu item shows up, but the only options are Settings and Help. It’s missing all the other options (like Events, Add New, Tags etc.) as displayed here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/configuring-event-tickets/

I can confirm that we’ve entered in a valid License Key.

I’ve done some quick troubleshooting deactivating plugins and changing to Twenty Fifteen theme but that didn’t fix it.

The site is a sub-site of a multisite network and we don’t yet have a Multiste license. But after reading through some documentation and forums it doesn’t seem like that’s the issue.

Is there something we’re missing here? Or any suggestions on how to get the full Event settings to display?

Thank you!
    Cory

Josh
    Participant

Hey Cory,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Since you’re on multisite, do you have the plugin network activated or activated just on the individual site? If not, go ahead and try network activating the plugin and see if that helps.

It will most likely give you a license type warning but that will not prevent any of the functionality or access to updates there.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot view all Events settings’ is closed to new replies.