Cannot use object of type stdClass as array

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Cannot use object of type stdClass as array

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Elza van Swieten
    Participant

The Events Calender plugin keeps getting turned off since a few days, when I put it on and it shuts down again I get this error message:

Plugin the-events-calendar/the-events-calendar.php was automatically deactivated due to an error at Wed, 20 Dec 2017 21:53:01 +0000!
    Error was: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array

It also creates strange dates like 4 januari4

Patricia

Hey Elza,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I’m really sorry to hear about this issue. Could you please upgrade Events Calendar PRO to version 4.4.20.1 and let me know if everything works as expected after that?

If the issue persists I’ll be happy to help you with the next steps!

Cheers,

Patricia

Elza van Swieten
    Participant

hello Patricia,

thank you for the information
    I installed the newer version
    and it seems to work (for now)
    but the dates still show up like this: 17 november17, 2018

Regards,
    Elza

Elza van Swieten
    Participant

oops no
    it shuts down the The Events Calendar plugin again

Patricia

Hi Elza,

I’m really sorry to hear that!

Could you please send us the complete error you get while enabling the plugin? To check the error you’ll have to enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG. All WP_DEBUG messages will be stored in a debug.log file in /wp-content.

I would also recommend you to run a Conflicts Test to make sure that this error is specifically associated with the plugin and not a conflict with other scripts. You can start the test by temporarily deactivating all of your plugins (except Modern Tribe plugins) and changing your theme to another one like Twenty Seventeen and let us know if the problem is solved after that (don’t forget to backup your database before changing anything).

Let me know your test results and if you have any other questions in the meantime, please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot use object of type stdClass as array’ is closed to new replies.