CANNOT UPGRADE TO 4.4.20.1.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO CANNOT UPGRADE TO 4.4.20.1.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mattnyc
    Participant

All my other plugins work fine. Except for this upgrade to 4.4.20.1.

Patricia

Hey Matt,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I’m really sorry to hear about this issue. I’ve looked into your problem and it seems to be a glitch that some of our users are experiencing.

At this moment, to update your plugins I would recommend you to follow the steps suggested in the following article:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/manual-updates/

I’ve added the issue to our internal bug report and you will be contacted as soon as a solution is available.

Thank you for your patience and understanding and if you have any other questions in the meantime, please let me know!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Nico

Hey,

Good news! We have fixed this issue in our plugin updates server. No software update is required for the fix to be applied, plugin updates should just work fine now 🙂

Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do to help,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘CANNOT UPGRADE TO 4.4.20.1.’ is closed to new replies.