Cannot Update Tickets Plus??

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Cannot Update Tickets Plus??

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kris
    Participant

I get the following wordpress error when trying to update Event Tickets Plus???

Download failed. cURL error 61: Unrecognized content encoding type. libcurl understands deflate, gzip content encodings.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Kris!

I’m sorry you are having that issue. We have a few other users reporting this issue as well and we are already investigating this.

In the meantime, you can perform a manual update downloading the plugin from your downloads page (https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads/) and following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/manual-updates/

Please let me know if that works for you.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Nico

Hey,

Good news! We have fixed this issue in our plugin updates server. No software update is required for the fix to be applied, plugin updates should just work fine now 🙂

Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do to help,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot Update Tickets Plus??’ is closed to new replies.