Cannot Update Sale End Date Once Tickets Have Been Sold

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Cannot Update Sale End Date Once Tickets Have Been Sold

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    aemcclane
    Participant

I have been trying to update my sale end date so I can stop selling tickets today, however it is not letting me. It also is not letting me change capacity of tickets being sold. Help!

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi aemcclane,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’m sorry to hear about this issue. This is definitely unusual. I will try to figure out what’s happening here.

While I test this I would like to ask you to go through our conflict testing guide and see if that helps uncover anything. Basically we need to test if you can edit the tickets if you disable all unneeded plugins and switch to a default theme like twentyseventeen.

Let me know what you find.

Cheers,
    Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

Please also give me a detailed description of what you mean when you say:

…it is not letting me. It also is not letting me change capacity of tickets being sold.

Can you edit the field itself, it just doesn’t save?

Or the fields are greyed out and you cannot even edit them?

Or …

Thanks,

Andras

aemcclane
    Participant

They are not saving. I input a date for the tickets to expire and hit save and it comes back blank.

Andras
    Keymaster

Thanks for the clarification aemcclane!

Did you manage to test what happens if you disable all plugins except for the calendar and ticket ones, and woocommerce and switch to a default theme like twentyseventeen.

Here is a link to our conflict testing guide for reference: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot Update Sale End Date Once Tickets Have Been Sold’ is closed to new replies.