Cannot translate one field on the edit form

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Cannot translate one field on the edit form

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kiralybalazs
    Participant

Hi,

I cannot seem to translate the Use Saved Venue text on the edit event page. (e.g. when uploading a new event on the frontend). It remains “Use Saved” + the translation of venue, making it “Use Saved Helyszín”. I guess this is an easy fix.
    Organizer is working fine.

Also, the aforementioned field and the All day event field gets a different style then the rest of the labels. Please make them work just like other labels. (I can attach a screenshot if required)

Casey
    Participant

kiralybalazs,
    Thanks for getting in touch! This is definitely a known issue (see this thread), and one that we’re planning to fix in the next release of the plugin.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience on this one, but we’ll definitely keep you updated as we get closer to our next release. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Leah

Hello,

I just wanted to update you here and let you know that we have a fix for the issue you reported in our upcoming release. Thank you for bringing it to our attention! Keep an eye out for an update coming soon. If you are still experiencing issues after the update, please start a new thread and we’d be happy to look into it. Thank you for your patience and support while we got this corrected.

Best,
    Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot translate one field on the edit form’ is closed to new replies.