Cannot search Events in WordPress

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Cannot search Events in WordPress

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Michael.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

Hi. I have a general Events Calendar question, though I do utilize Community Events and Events Aggregator: I cannot search through my Events in WordPress. If i try to type anything in the Search Events box and click, I get this error message on an otherwise blank screen: Invalid post type.

Courtney

Hi Michael

I’m sorry this is happening to you.

I’d like to confirm that you have disabled all other plugins and tried a default theme while troubleshooting, per our Testing for Conflicts guide.

When you perform this search, are you doing so from the search box on the WP-Admin Dashboard ยป Events screen or from your front-end /events page?

Thanks,
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot search Events in WordPress’ is closed to new replies.