Cannot Purchase Eventbrite Tickets/Plugin out of date

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Cannot Purchase Eventbrite Tickets/Plugin out of date

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Christine
    Participant

Hey all,

Dan here, we were running Eventbrite tickets plugin version 3.9.1 before we took a somewhat brief hiatus from our workshops. Since then, it seems you guys at MT have done a lot of updating. I just logged into our WordPress, and updated the long list of out of date plugins. Now I get this message about my plugins:

“The following plugins are out of date: The Events Calendar: Eventbrite Tickets 3.9.1. All add-ons contain dependencies on The Events Calendar and will not function properly unless paired with the right version. Learn More.”

More importantly, the function to buy tickets has disappeared completely. I still have the ability to import, and edit events, even publish them. We just lost the ability to purchase.

Here’s what I’ve done so far:
    Made sure I have an active key from MT to update.
    Gone into plugins and checked again for updates.

I can’t seem to be pointed to the updated Tickets plugin.

Thanks for your help in advanced.
    Dan

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having. I can help troubleshoot this with you.

It is true we have released a fair amount of updates. The Eventbrite API has changed twice in the last 3 months and only the latest version of the plugin will work now.

If you are not seeing the update for 3.11.1 you can do a manual update.

You can download the latest version from your account here on theeventscalendar.com

Then follow these instructions to update.

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/manual-updates/

Once updated you can follow these steps to setup your Eventbrite App and connect it to the plugin:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/configuring-eb-tickets/

After the update let us know if you still an issue and we can help out.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot Purchase Eventbrite Tickets/Plugin out of date’ is closed to new replies.