Cannot import from google calendar, only allows csv

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Cannot import from google calendar, only allows csv

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jason
    Participant

I have the Events Calendar Pro bundle and my dashboard says I have the events aggregator. When I go to import, the only selectable option in the drop down menu is the CSV file. I need to import events from a google calendar, but it doesn’t seem to let me. am I missing something or doing something wrong?

thanks in advanced!

Jason
    Participant

Please Help!

Courtney

Hey Kristen

We are getting through our new support threads here as quickly as possible. Typically, that can be a 24hr wait period, but sometimes during busy phases up to 48hrs on weekdays. Rest assured, we will see the thread and definitely do all we can to help.

Can you start by going through our Testing for Conflicts Guide https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/?  I am wondering if you might have a plugin or theme conflict.  Begin by deactivating all other plugins, using a theme such as Twenty Seventeen https://wordpress.org/themes/twentyseventeen/, and see if the issue still persists.

Also, double check for any other updates available (Dashboard » Updates). 

Finally, please double check if you have a license key activated at Events » Settings » Licenses » Event Aggregator. You can find your license again at My Account » Licenses.

Please let me know if the issue still persists after these tests.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Jason
    Participant

Sorry about that, I had contacted support previously and it was extremely
    fast, so I just expected the same, but I totally understand the wait period.

I tested for theme and plugin conflicts and I checked all updates and the
    issue still persists.

I checked my licenses and it said my licence key was invalid. I logged into
    the events calendar website to check my licence key there. I copied that
    one and it still says it is invalid. My account says that my
    licence expires aug. 27 2018, so I’m not sure why it is doing this, but it
    is probably why I cannot import.

thanks.

[image: photo]
    Kristen Cappelletti
    Intern/ Junior Designer at Brainrider
    D 416.900.3310 x 290 E
    [email protected]

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
    They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received
    this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not
    disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Kristen!

I’ve just noticed that you have an Events Calendar PRO license, which does not include an Event Aggregator license.

If you want to import from a Google calendar you will need an Event Aggregator license. You can more about the Event Aggregator here > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-event-aggregator/

I hope it helps! Let us know if you have any other questions and we’d be happy to help 🙂

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot import from google calendar, only allows csv’ is closed to new replies.