Cannot import events from eventbrite

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Cannot import events from eventbrite

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Rich
    Participant

by attempted, I mean I was successful in updating the plugin, but the issue still remains.

Brian
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Michael Tornblom
    Participant

Hello

I have a similar problem, can´t import. And also problem with Eventbrite info and ticket info showing sometimes but most of the time not showing at all

Erwin
    Participant

Hello people,
    Just a heads up that I’m having the same issue and following this thread hoping for a solution. Authorization and all worked out fine, just the importing of (Eventbrite) events fails every time.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi michaeltornblom and Erwin

We were a little overzealous in our validation and on 32bit systems the intval() function returns a different number that is inputed.

Since the eventbrite id runs through that function twice on input by the time the api tried to get the event it was not using the correct number.

We are working on a solution to release as an official update.

Thanks

Erwin
    Participant

Hello Brian,
    As suggested, I have installed the new plugin and all works wonderfully now.
    Thank you for your quick solution and the plugin!

Kind regards

Rich
    Participant

I uploaded the beta plugin, but it still does not work

Brian
    Keymaster

Rich,

What is not working the imports? If you try other event ids do they work?

Are you able to create an event and register with Eventbrite?

You are on a staging site in WP Engine can you confirm your Outh URI and Application url in Eventbrite are set for the staging site?

Rich
    Participant

I am looking more deeply into this now. I’ll be more thorough with my next reply

Rich
    Participant

Ok, I was able to get this working on staging. I’ll check about production and then report back. Thanks for all of the help on this. -Rich

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok glad it is working in staging. Let me know about Production.

Sorry for not suggesting this sooner, but your issues are similar to other peoples issues on 32bit systems so I was looking for that as the solution here and not an authorization issue.

Cheers

Leah

Hi Rich,

Thanks so much for posting here and working with us. We really appreciate your help in pinning down this issue! We have just release Eventbrite Tickets 3.9.6 which fixes the bug preventing users with 32bit servers from importing events.

Please head over to your site’s dashboard and update to this new version. If you need help or run into problems, please open another thread and we will take a look. Thank you for your patience and understanding which we got this problem figured out!

Best,
    The Team at Modern Tribe

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot import events from eventbrite’ is closed to new replies.