Cannot import events from Eventbrite

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Cannot import events from Eventbrite

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Michigan Virtual
    Participant

I just purchased the Eventbrite Tickets addon, and I’m met with the following issue when trying to import:

“There was an error fetching the results from your import: There may be an issue with the Event Aggregator server. Please try your import again later.”

I see that there have been a ton of other users with the same issue, and in one of them noted that there was an issue with users who had Eventbrite license keys, but not Event Aggregator license keys. It was noted that this was fixed, but I’m still having the issue.

Hi Nancy,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Unfortunately, we are aware of an issue that prevents you to import your Eventbrite events. The good news is it will be fixed in our next release of our Event Aggregator server.

In the meantime, having an Event Aggregator license is a workaround for this problem, so we have gone ahead and created a free Event Aggregator license valid for a month so you can import your Eventbrite events.

You can get your license key from your licenses page > https://theeventscalendar.com/license-keys/ and navigate to your WP Admin > Events > Settings > Licenses tab to activate Event Aggregator.

Additionally, you will be able to import events from other websites and calendar, so feel free to give it a try as well. You can learn more about Event Aggregator > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-event-aggregator/

Please let me know if that works for you.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Thanks,

Jaime

Michigan Virtual
    Participant

Thanks Jaime! This worked perfectly! Any timeframe expected for the new Events Aggregator update as well?

Hi Nancy,

Glad to hear it! I don’t have an exact ETA on when this will be resolved, but we are working on it currently and will notify you when a fix has become available.

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Nancy!

Just wanted to let you know that we’ve just released a fix on our Event Aggregator server to address the Eventbrite Imports issue.

There is no need to update anything on your end, but do make sure you are using the latest versions of The Events Calendar and Eventbrite Tickets. You can get from your downloads page.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please try your imports again and let us know if they work on your end.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot import events from Eventbrite’ is closed to new replies.