Cannot get Google maps t enable using CSV Event Import

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Cannot get Google maps t enable using CSV Event Import

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David Ellis

I cannot get event Import to check Show map and Show map link boxes, everything else appears to work fine

I have set show map in Settings and If I manually create a new event the Show map and Show map link boxes are already checked which is what I need.

If I import Events CSV with Show map and Show map link set to TRUE or true or 1 or Yes or Y these checkboxes are always NOT checked in the imported events. (BTW it seems to me that is event allday uses 1 or 0 and Show Map uses TRUE or FALSE)

If I then manually check these boxes on the imported events all works fine

I have the Google Map API Installed

I have tried this with the VENUE Show map and Show map link boxes checked and unchecked and this does not appear to make any difference to the EVENT check boxes or the ability to change them.

I have tried the twenty 15 theme and all the plugins off.

This is a Dealbreaker for me as the biggest attraction of The Events Calender is the CSV import!

Caroline

Hi David,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out–I’m so sorry to hear that you’re having some trouble with your CSV imports here! I’m afraid that we’re not equipped to provide technical support for current plugin users here in our pre-sales forum. We’d be more than happy to assist you at one of the following locations:

If you can, please take the time to confirm in your post (as you have here) that you’ve run through our conflict testing steps prior to contacting us. This will save us a step and help us to get your issue resolved that much quicker! 🙂

Thanks again, and we’ll see you in the forums!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot get Google maps t enable using CSV Event Import’ is closed to new replies.