Cannot customize widgets

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Cannot customize widgets

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Romana Krizova
    Participant

Hello, it is not possible to customize widgets Events list, Events calendat and Events for this week. The scroll field does not open. Can you help please?

Patricia

Hey Romana,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I’m very sorry about this issue you are experiencing, let me help you with that!

Can you please confirm that all of your plugins are up to date? If all plugins are up to date, can you please let us know where are you getting this error? Is it happening while using WordPress Customize or via Dashboard (when you access Appearance -> Widgets menu)?

Also, I would suggest you to use Chrome Developer Tools to spot any console errors in your site. Access the page where you are experiencing this issue (using Google Chrome) and press F12. After that click on the Console menu and send us a screenshot / let us know if you see any errors in there. You will find further information about Chrome Developer tools here.

If you see any errors in the console, please run a Conflicts Test by temporarily deactivating all of your plugins (except The Events Calendar) and changing your current active theme to another one like Twenty Seventeen and let us know if the issue persists after that.

I hope this helps you get started! Let me know your test results and I’ll be happy to further investigate your case if necessary!

Regards,

Patricia

Romana Krizova
    Participant

Dear Patricia,

Thank you for your e-mail. I see no progress. Please, see my answers in the
    text:

Can you please confirm that all of your plugins are up to date? YES If all
    plugin are up to date, can you please let us know where are you getting this
    error? Is it happening while using WordPress Customize yes, I am getting an
    error here – in fact no possibility to change options in particular widgets
    or via Dashboard (when you access Appearance -> Widgets menu) – this only
    provides a static page with a list of widgets with no possibility to change
    anything

Also, I would suggest you to use Chrome Developer Tools to spot any console
    errors in your site. Access the page where you are experiencing this issue
    (using Google Chrome) and press F12. After that click on the Console menu
    and send us a screenshot / let us know if you see any errors in there. You
    will find further information about Chrome Developer tools here. – there
    seem to be no errors

If you see any errors in the console, please run a Conflicts Test by
    temporarily deactivating all of your plugins (except The Events Calendar)
    and changing your current active theme to another one like Twenty Seventeen
    and let us know if the issue persists after that.

I hope this helps you get started! Let me know your test results and I’ll be
    happy to further investigate your case if necessary! I will be happy to get
    further help. Thank you

Thank you

Patricia

Hey Romana,

Thank you for sending us further information about the issue you are experiencing.

Can you please temporarily deactivate all of your plugins (except Modern Tribe plugins) and change your theme to another one like Twenty Seventeen and let us know if the issue persists after that?

Also, did you open the Console via Google Chrome to check if there’s a JavaScript error happening (as recommended in my previous response)?

This info would be helpful to further investigate your case.

Please let me know your test results and I’ll be happy to further investigate your case!

Regards,

Patricia

Patricia

Hi Romana,

I just noticed that you said that there were no errors in the Console in your previous response, I’m sorry I didn’t notice it before!

Please run the conflict test so we can verify if there’s a plugin or theme conflict causing the issue you are experiencing.

Thanks!

Patricia

Romana Krizova
    Participant

This reply is private.

Patricia

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot customize widgets’ is closed to new replies.