Cancelled orders deducted from quantity available

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Cancelled orders deducted from quantity available

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Greg Perham
    Participant

Total available: 5
    Completed orders: 1
    On hold orders: 1
    Cancelled orders: 3
    Expected # available: 3
    Actual # available: 0

Also note that “Tickets sold” still says 0 even though there are Completed orders.

I convinced the client to try WooCommerce after we had so many problems with TEC using Easy Digital Downloads before scrapping TEC completely, and now this.

Greg Perham
    Participant

Update to note the fact that this is easily reproducible on a localhost test site with Twentyseventeen and no plugins other than yours and WC.

Greg Perham
    Participant

WC Products page shows the correct # available, so it really is just ETP screwing up.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Greg!

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble with WooCommerce tickets. Let me help you with this topic.

First, let me note that by default, cancelled orders will not automatically re-stock the tickets.

Depending on your WooCommerce specific settings, after you cancel an order, you may have attendee records generated for that order, in which case you’ll want to delete the those records. Once you delete an attendee record, the ticket stock will increase.

If you didn’t have an attendee record generated, you will still need to increase the ticket stock manually, if that’s your intention. Let me share with your the following article that gives more detail about how to cancel or refund an order > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-cancel-tickets-order/

Doing some tests on my end I could spot an issue with tickets that have a shared capacity like yours, where deleting an attendee will not re-stock the ticket capacity.

I will set this thread’s status to “Pending fix” and link it to the report. We will notify you once a fix is released.

However, I’m not able reproduce the “Tickets sold” figure being zero. I’m not able to see your complete system information. Could you please share with us your complete system information by pasting it into a private reply?

Thanks,
    Victor

Greg Perham
    Participant

I understand. Thank you for the explanation.

Victor
    Keymaster

You’re welcome Greg!

We’ll keep you posted about the above mentioned issue.

Best,
    Victor

Courtney

Hey there

Thanks for hanging with us on this issue. We’ve just released an update to correct the shared capacity calculations. As always, we recommend that you back your website up, test on a staging site, and then take it live on your own website. Let us know how it goes!

https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-13-may-2019/

Thanks
    Courtney ??‍?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Cancelled orders deducted from quantity available’ is closed to new replies.