Cancelled FB-Events are still shown

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Cancelled FB-Events are still shown

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 4 months ago by Brigitte Pfeifer-Schmöller.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

related to the closed issue from April (see: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/doing-it-wrong/#post-1266569) I also have difficulties with this topic. My calendar collects from multiple FB-sites of different event organizers which would cost a lot of effort to do this manually.

Is there an improvement of the functionality planned? It doesn’t seem to be a huge effort to implement. Yes, I know this is only one tiny issue of approx. hundreds you’ve to care for… nevertheless it would be very, very helpful on customer site 😉

Regards,
    Brigitte

Courtney

Hello Brigitte

I just looked into this same issue again and found we are still at the same point. At this time, any events that are imported and later deleted at the source are not deleted from your site.

If you think that is something you would like as a feature I encourage you to visit our User Voice Page and either upvote an existing request or make a new request there.

You can upvote it at https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/15047292-option-to-remove-events-not-present-in-a-reimporte.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Cancelled FB-Events are still shown’ is closed to new replies.