Help Desk

Doing it wrong ?

I have events that have been cancelled / deleted on Facebook, but still show up on website. How can I set that up to automatically remove cancelled events or do I have to drop that element all over again in my WP site?

Thanks for any help!

Any help is appreciated. I have had the worst time trying to get everything working. I am not a web guy. Just trying to help and all this is greek to me. Don’t understand all this stuff much less when I updated from FB events to aggregator Im really lost……..
    I just need to change the frequency I guess of imports, but cannot even find that… Sorry for such a simplistic question……

Well I guess no help available

Hello James,

Thanks for reaching out to us and I’m really sorry that you had to wait so long for a first reply. We are getting an unusually high amount of requests in our forums. Since all our users are important to us every question gets answered in a timely order.

At the moment deleting events that are removed from Facebook are not part of the functionality of Event Aggregator, I’m sorry.

A possible workaround would be deleting all imported events from your Events Calendar, and remove it from the ‘Ignored’ list as well, and then running the import. I know this is not ideal, but currently that would be the way to do it.

Although this might not be the answer you were hoping for I do hope it clarifies.

Let me know if you have any followup questions. This time I will make sure you will get a faster response.

Cheers,
    Andras

Thank you so much for the response. I need to become more familiar with the plugin, as It does far more than I understand!
    Thanks again.

Sure thing James, I’m happy I could be of a bit of help.

I’m going to close this topic for now. But if you need any more help or come across a bug or issue, just open a new topic and we will be happy to help you out with that.

Good luck with your project!

Cheers,
    Andras

The topic ‘Doing it wrong ?’ is closed to new replies.