Can You Charge Users To Add An Event

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Can You Charge Users To Add An Event

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dartsplanettv
    Participant

Hi

I have used your software lots of times, and purchased another pro license this morning for a new project.

I know you can take a percentage of ticket prices ect with ticket plus, but what I would like to know is………

Can you charge users to add an event, every event for example if £1.99 to add, not worried about tickets on fees, just a price for them to add an event.

Hope you can help

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Gavin,

I’d be happy to help!

Using our community-tickets plugin along with Community Events and Events Tickets Plus, you can set a flat fee as you are describing.

Thanks for reaching out, and let us know if you have any other questions.
    Sky

dartsplanettv
    Participant

Hi Sky

Thanks for this, I do use tickets on another of my sites.

I don’t really want to go down the route of them selling tickets in this project at the moment, I just want to be able to charge them for submitting an event on my website, just like people do when placing an ad.

Sky
    Keymaster

Gavin,

That sounds like it would be a useful feature! Unfortunately, that is not something Community Events or the Events Calendar can do by itself.

Perhaps you could use a membership plugin that elevates the user role with a subscription, and set that role as required to be able to create events? Just an idea.

Good luck, and let me know if have any other questions!
    Sky

dartsplanettv
    Participant

I certainly will, is this something you guys may bring out in the future?

Sky
    Keymaster

Gavin,

It has actually been suggested before. You can chime in and cast a vote for the feature here: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/32689603-you-should-add-pay-to-submit-event

Take care,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Can You Charge Users To Add An Event’ is closed to new replies.