Can you add items to shopping cart straight from calender?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can you add items to shopping cart straight from calender?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ilkka

Hi,

I am wondering is there a way to add items to basket straight from the calender view. So it would not be necessary to go always to event and add to basket from there.

Can you limit the tickets available for one person. So to say, i have a quota for tickets but there should be also a limitation per person. For example only one person can buy one ticket?

Do you have plans making the tickets pro to support recurring events from events calender pro.

The tickets should be personalized, for example, name and address on ticket. Is this possible?

Thanks

Geoff B.

Good evening Ilkka and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.
    We’ll be glad to answer your questions.

I am wondering is there a way to add items to basket straight from the calender view. So it would not be necessary to go always to event and add to basket from there.

Yes, there is a way, but that will require a bit of template customization.

Just to set expectations, as you might know, the scope of our support is mostly to get our customers started on the right track and to help them in case of issues. We unfortunately do not provide complete support for customization.

With that in mind, I suggest looking at my colleague’s Geoff great post on a similar topic: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/woo-tickets-adding-add-to-cart-functionality-outside-of-event-page/

Can you limit the tickets available for one person. So to say, i have a quota for tickets but there should be also a limitation per person. For example only one person can buy one ticket?

Yes, but that would probably be achieved by a plugin for your favorite WordPress E-commerce solution.

Do you have plans making the tickets pro to support recurring events from events calender pro.

Yes, we have started work on this.

Unfortunately, I cannot commit to a release date at this point. But stay tuned!

The tickets should be personalized, for example, name and address on ticket. Is this possible?

Yes, you can add additional fields to capture for each ticket using the Event Tickets Plus

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Ilkka
    Participant

HI, Yes this will point some directions for me. I just bought the event tickets plus. And Start modifying.

Iam really looking forward to see recurring events support in event tickets plus. When that is ready i have to also buy the event calender pro. So let me know when you r ready.

thanks.

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Ilkka,

I’m glad this was helpful to you.

The best way to know when the recurring event ticket support is available would be to:

1. Sign up to our newsletter or Follow us on Twitter (both links found at the bottom of our theeventscalendar.com web pages)
    2. Follow our blog: https://theeventscalendar.com/blog/

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Can you add items to shopping cart straight from calender?’ is closed to new replies.