Can users see a list of the events they're registered to?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can users see a list of the events they're registered to?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Juan Cortes

Hi,

Is there a way in which a (registered) user could see a list of the events that they have signed up to?

Jami
    Blocked

Hello Juan!

Thanks for checking out The Events Calendar! I’m happy to help out. In order for a user to sign up for an event, you’ll want to look into using one of our ticketing add-ons. (These will work with just the core Events Calendar plugin, by the way.)

With one of those add-ons, your users will be able to access their account or purchase history page which will list all the ticket purchases they’ve made. Here’s an example of a ticket purchase made with the WooCommerce add-on:

http://d.pr/i/1dJui

Let me know if you have any other questions or if I can help with anything else.

Kind Regards,
    Jami

Juan Cortes

Thanks for your reply!

If we use the eventbrite integration will TEC show the eventbrite purchases or registrations that the users have made in their account page?

Jami
    Blocked

Hi Juan,

That’s a great question. The Eventbrite add-on works a little different in that all of the ticket purchases are being made on the Eventbrite site itself so your users will be able to view the events they’ve registered to under their account on the Eventbrite website.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if I can help with anything else.

Kind Regards,
    Jami

Jami
    Blocked

Hi Juan,

I haven’t heard back from you in a while here so I’m going to close the thread. Please feel free to open a new one if we can help with anything else though!

Kind Regards,
    Jami

Brook
    Participant

This thread is getting archived.

– Brook

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Can users see a list of the events they're registered to?’ is closed to new replies.