Can The events calendar create facebook events?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can The events calendar create facebook events?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nicola

I know there is a lot of issue posting facebook events via plugins due to facebook privacy / API issues. Is there any way that I can create events on my website using the plugin and push these to facebook? If not, could you develop that really quickly as it seems like a great work around…. 😉

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Nicola,

Thanks for checking out Event Aggregator!

You are correct that there are currently some issues importing from Facebook following changes to their API – we’re posting updates on this here as they become available. Unfortunately, exporting events to Facebook was not possible prior to these changes, and there are not currently any plans to add this as a feature. If this is something you would like to see added in the future, we’d love it if you could post the idea in our Feature Ideas Forum! We use it to gauge user interest in new features and help plan future development.

I’m sorry I don’t have a better answer for you here, but please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can The events calendar create facebook events?’ is closed to new replies.