Can not import event

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Can not import event

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Summers
    Participant

I have a valid license key but I’m unable to import any event. Tried on multiple networks, machines and versions of plugin….Thank you in advance for the help!
    The following is displayed in a red box:
    An error occurred while updating Eventbrite. Please review your information and try again.
    Error:

Mohammed
    Participant

Hi Steve, have you checked to see that your API key is in your profile. I had a similar problem. See https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/we-were-unable-to-import-your-eventbrite-event-please-verify-the-event-id/

Summers
    Participant

Mohammed, thanks for the suggestion. Yep, valid API key exists. I even removed and re-added it. Thanks for the comment!

Joyce Grace

Hello Steve,

Can you confirm you have done everything in our primer to set things up?
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/eventbrite-tickets-new-user-primer/

If so, I will need you to let me know all the steps you took, in detail, that lead to getting that error message.

Also can you confirm you are running the latest version of our plugins and add-ons?

Thanks!

Summers
    Participant

Events Calendar – Version 2.0.8 | By Modern Tribe, IncThe Events Calendar: Eventbrite Tickets
    Eventbrite – Version 1.0.2 | By Modern Tribe, Inc.
    The license key show as being a Valid Key! Expires on 2013-05-03

The steps taken to get the error message are simple:
    1) place event ID into “import events” section
    2) Hit go and receive error – An error occurred while updating Eventbrite. Please review your information and try again.
    Error:

Joyce Grace

Can you confirm you’ve done everything in our new user primer to set things up exactly as instructed?

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/eventbrite-tickets-new-user-primer/

If you have, can you send me your Eventbrite ID that you are trying to use to see if I can duplicate the error on my end?

Summers
    Participant

Thanks for the reply Joyce. Here’s the event ID (3995741370) I’m currently using although I’ve tried several. BTW there was a time that the plugin DID work (when I first installed it). Along the way had an issue with a duplicate event…cant remember the exact circumstances. Anyways, had to delete the event but could never import there after.

Joyce Grace

Thanks Steve – that is useful information. In that case, have you at all tried to deactivate all our plugins, then reactivate, starting with Events Calendar, then PRO, then Eventbrite? Sometimes that helps for some strange reason.

If that doesn’t work, can you set up a test environment and try to re-install the Eventbrite plugin, but completely deleting it, and then re-installing it?

I am still going to test your ID on my end, but I have a feeling this is something to do with your set up, especially since you’ve tried multiple IDs and you recall precisely when this started happening.

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Can not import event’ is closed to new replies.