can I return license? turns out I cannot use Facebook Events because of age rest

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator can I return license? turns out I cannot use Facebook Events because of age rest

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Participant

Hello

I am managing a community page for a group of small wineries in my area. I wanted to add a Facebook events feed to our page from everyone so I purchased the Facebook add-on to Events Calendar Pro last night. When I tried to configure it this morning, I found out deep in the documentation that Facebook Events cannot be used for events on Facebook that are age-restricted (and winery events are such).

So the plugin is completely useless for me. We are non-profit and spending $79 on something we can’t use is a real hardship. Please contact me.

Thanks!

Geoff

Hi Jennifer,

No worries at all! We totally understand that the plugin might not be the best fit for all sites and would be happy to refund your purchase.

Will you please fill out this form? We will process that for you and, when we do, the funds will be back in your account in 5-10 business days.

Sorry the plugin did not meet your needs for this project, but we appreciate your support and for giving it a try!

Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘can I return license? turns out I cannot use Facebook Events because of age rest’ is closed to new replies.