Can i remove the NEAR search box

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Can i remove the NEAR search box

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Leigh
    Participant

Hey there,

I have tried in vein to get the “Near Location” search box to work but keep getting the error “The Google Maps API daily query limit has been reached”. After reading up this isn’t anyones fault but I don’t want to waste any more time on trying to get it fixed, so have decided i just want to hide it.
    Can you let me know how i go about hiding NEAR in the bar. I still want to use DATE and SEARCH

Thank you

Leigh
    Participant

Ignore me. im an idiot. Found it in the settings. DOH!

George
    Participant

Hey Leigh,

Sorry for the troubles here! When you talked about finding it in the settings, are you referring to the Google Maps API Key options described in this article? → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/setting-up-your-google-maps-api-key/

☝️ Just wanted to follow up and make sure things were sorted out here.

Are there any other issues or questions we can try to help with?

— George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Can i remove the NEAR search box’ is closed to new replies.