can i regret my buy of event aggregator?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions can i regret my buy of event aggregator?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Line
    Participant

Hi..Im not having the functions of this plugin i wished for. sorry that you dont have a trial on it, so we can try things of on such an expensive plugin. i dont know how to reach you besides this public forum, also sorry about that..
    Hope to hear from you.. Regards Line

Caroline

Hi Line,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us here. I’m sorry to hear that you’re considering a refund for Event Aggregator at this time. All of our product licenses include a full 30-day return period, giving you plenty of time to decide if our plugins are right for you. Should you find that our plugins aren’t an ideal fit, obtaining a refund is as simple as filling out our refund request form:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/

Once we’ve received your request, one of our team members will follow up to confirm, and you should see your refund returning to your bank account shortly.

Thanks again, and please don’t hesitate to let us know if there’s anything else we can do to assist!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘can i regret my buy of event aggregator?’ is closed to new replies.