Can I have multiuser access from the frontent?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can I have multiuser access from the frontent?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Orange Moose

Hi guys,

I am looking for the calendar plugin for events that have access from the front end.

The calendar will be used in a large enterprise where different people will put events to the calendar.

Thus it is not very convenient (and safe) to go through /wp-admin to put a new event everytime.

Is it possible with The Events Calendar?

Thanks.

Geoff

Hey there and thanks for getting in touch!

Yes, I do believe that our plugins can help you out here. We have an add-on called Community Events that allows visitors of your site to submit events to The Events Calendar from a front-end submission form.

You can set that form to take submissions from logged in users assigned to specific roles, or allow anonymous submissions. It also includes reCAPTCHA options to secure the submissions.

Does that sound like what you’re looking for? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Orange Moose

That was quick 🙂

Great! I think I would be satisfied with that.

Few more questions.

Localization or translation to several languages:
    Can I translate it with Poedit?
    Does the plugin have a multilanguage funcionality.

Placement:

Can the calendar be shown in the sidebar or footer and the list of event in the body?

This is almost perfect example what I am looking for: https://africa.si.edu/

The calendar in the sidebar and the list of events in the body. Can I achieve that out of the box?

Thanks Geoff

Geoff

Hey there,

Glad that helped!

Yes, The Events Calendar can be translated in a number of ways. We actually have a few helpful articles on the topic that I think will cover all your questions about translations.

Can the calendar be shown in the sidebar or footer and the list of event in the body?

Sure! You will need Events Calendar PRO because it includes widgets and shortcodes you can use in any registered sidebar in your theme.

The funny thing is that the example you linked to actually uses our products — so, yes, you are definitely good to go. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Orange Moose

Thanks, Geoff.

Looks like the plugin fit for me very well.

No more questions.

Have a nice day!

Orange Moose

Oh, sorry, I have one last question.

Does Pro version include Community events? Or is it additional Add-on.

Thus to get all functionality I need the cost would be 89$ for Personal license + 89$ for Community events add-on.

Am I correct?

Geoff

You are absolutely correct — you will need both Events Calendar PRO and Community Events to get all of the features you need.

Did you have any other questions about the plugins before checking them out? Let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Orange Moose

Thanks 🙂

Geoff

You bet! Happy to be of service and to hear that the plugins sound like a good fit. 🙂

As a reminder, all of our products come backed with a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Hopefully you don’t need to use it, but it’s nice to know it’s there and I wanted to make a note of it.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread but let us know if any other questions come up and we’d be happy to help.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I have multiuser access from the frontent?’ is closed to new replies.