Can I get Company (billing info) into attendee info / report?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Can I get Company (billing info) into attendee info / report?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David Plumstead
    Participant

I want to avoid adding “Company” as an attendee info field because the person purchasing will be from the same company and will have to enter the info on the billing info page anyway (using WooCommerce).

Now that I put my first attendee through, from the attendee page (and the export data) I do not get company data unless I reference the order.

It would be nice to avoid that cross referencing without inconveniencing the ticket purchaser to include a company field for however many attendees they’re registering + billing info.

Hi Tyler,

Thanks so much for reaching out again!

The best way to add company information into your attendee page would be to add that as additional attendee information where you create/edit tickets.

It sounds like you are looking for an alternative option here.  And unfortunately, I don’t really have one here.

If this functionality is a requirement for your intended project, I’d suggest that a third-party developer would be the best way to make this feature happen on a short timeline. ? We maintain a list of developers who work with our plugins on our Knowledgebase here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I get Company (billing info) into attendee info / report?’ is closed to new replies.